A BIG DREAM ?

Enter a new year, Every single person has their resolution. Resolution for me is a measurement whether what i do in this year has a good effect or bad effect.

For myself, i've made resolution for a long term. So, that resolution called big dream. I hope, this year i can make it comes true. To determine what's my big dream, i will give some quotes taken from Asakura Keita (Prime Minister of Japan - in Dorama CHANGE). It will strengthen me that i am in the right way. Though, i know there are so many people outside who will underestimate my dream.

The quotes are :
1. Please know, There's a politician who's not obsessed with power, who has zeal and a sense of duty and who works with passion
2. Please know, There's a politician who admitted his own mistake and bravely backed out despite possesing a long career and influence
3. Please know, There are bureaucrats who really think about our country and who work desperately hard.
4. Please know, There is a police officer who risks his own life for the sake of the country and the citizens

so, can u determine what's my big dream ? i want to be a bureaucrats who will really really think about my country and work hard

as i've explained before, there are so many people who underestimate about being a bureaucrats coz it's a dirty area.

so, i'll try hard to prove that what people think is wrong.

Then, what's your resolution and your big dream??? GANBATTE MINNA !!!!

2 komentar:

  Anonim

9 Januari 2009 pukul 00.27

Sorry, I jaz wanna say Hai...
Salam kenal dari Semut.
Klo ada waktu, dtng ke Pesanggrahanku ya...

  Unknown

19 Januari 2009 pukul 21.29

I wish you will get your big dream sist....or become one of your big dreams ^^

btw....gue dah bisa online dirumah neh...senangnya